- colour engraving and etching (à la poupée)
- 45.7 × 30.5 cm (plate) 72.4 × 55.6 cm (sheet)
- ed. 26/100
- printed by Peter Goddard and Edward Edgerton-Williams, London; published by Alecto Historical Editions, London in association with The British Museum (Natural History)
- embossed and inscribed in pencil l.l.: BANKS’ FLORILEGIUM / PLATE No. 553 EDITION No. 26/100
embossed and inscribed in pencil l.r.: PG (in an oval) (dragon rampant) AHE (monogram) BM (banksia flower) (NH) © 1987
printed in ink (on mount) l.l. S. Parkinson del. 1769 / ? F. P. Nodder pinx.
printed in ink (on mount) l.c.: PLATE 553 / THELYMITRA LONGIFOLIA Forster & G. Forster / Serapias regularis / Tolaga Bay, New Zealand / 23 October–29 October 1769
printed in ink (on mount) l.r.: G. Sibelius sculps.
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented by Rio Tinto Limited through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program, 2013
- Gallery location
- Not on display