What is a comparison?
from the Mahler becomes politics, beisbol series, 1964–67
- colour screenprint and photo-screenprint
- 71.7 × 49.8 cm (image) 78.5 × 55.7 cm (sheet)
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- Ramkalawon 42; Kinsman 23 vii
- ed. 46/70
- printed at Kelpra Studio, London
- printed under image l.l.: 'what is a comparison?' (underlined)
inscribed in pencil l.l.: 46/70
inscribed in pencil l.r.: 'Kitaj'
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented by Georges Mora, 1972