- etching, aquatint and engraving
- 5.2 × 8.0 cm (plate) 21.6 × 18.8 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- London, England
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.114 (6th of 6 states)
- ed. 3/12
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: 3-12.
inscribed in pencil l.c. - l.r.: Fred Williams.
inscribed in pencil l.c.r.: No 114 Recorded Fig 83 (over other inscriptions subsequently erased)
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by James Mollison, Governor, 1978