Upwey landscape number 3
- etching, aquatint, engraving, mezzotint rocker and plate-tone
- 22.0 × 13.2 cm (plate) 35.6 × 25.4 cm (sheet)
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.229 (2nd of 2 states)
- ed. 20/21
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: 20.21
inscribed in pencil l.r.: Fred Williams.
inscribed in pencil l.r.: No 229 recorded fig 189. / F.S.
inscribed in pencil on reverse u.l.: 48
inscribed in pencil on reverse l.r.: 189 VII
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by James Mollison, Governor, 1979