Hillside at Lysterfield
- etching, engraving, drypoint and flat-bite
- 28.8 × 35.2 cm (plate) 38.4 × 45.0 cm (sheet)
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.239 (2nd of 5 states)
- artist's proof A
- Place of execution: Upwey, Victoria and R.M.I.T., Melbourne
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: Proof A.
inscribed in pencil l.r.: Fred Williams.
inscribed in pencil u.r.: 237II/194V (partially erased)
inscribed in pencil l.r.: 239
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by James Mollison, Governor, 1979