- sugar aquatint, engraving, drypoint and plate-tone
- 30.0 × 18.4 cm (plate) 37.8 × 25.9 cm (sheet)
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.242 (4th of 5 states)
- ed. 15/30
- inscribed in pencil l.r.: 15/30 Fred Williams.
inscribed in pencil u.r.: 198
inscribed in pencil on reverse u.l.: 6
inscribed in pencil on reverse l.c.l.: 242
inscribed in pencil on reverse l.r.: 198 VIII 6349 (underlined) 2 (below 6349 underlined) Edn Shaw.
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by James Mollison, Governor, 1979