Chopped trees, Lysterfield
- etching, aquatint, drypoint and flat-bite
- 25.0 × 39.2 cm (plate) 36.7 × 49.8 cm (sheet)
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.245 (only state)
- ed. 2/25
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: 2-25.
inscribed in pencil l.r.: Fred Williams.
inscribed in pencil l.r.: No 245 recorded fig . 200
inscribed in pencil on reverse u.l.: 60
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by James Mollison, Governor, 1979