- etching, engraving, aquatint, drypoint and plate-tone
- 16.5 × 10.0 cm (plate) 28.8 × 20.6 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- (London), England; (Melbourne), Victoria
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.18 (3rd of 3 states)
- ed. 1/18
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: 1-18
inscribed in pencil l.c.r.: Fred Williams.
inscribed in pencil c.l.: No. 18. recorded Fig 13.
inscribed in pencil on reverse l.r.: J.M. 18
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by James Mollison, Governor, 1979