Yarra Billabong, Kew I
- electric hand-engraving tool, aquatint, roulette, engraving, drypoint and foul-bite
- 22.8 × 27.7 cm (plate) 29.8 × 35.0 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- (Melbourne), Victoria
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.283 (only state); NGV 254
- ed. 11/22
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: 11/22.
inscribed in pencil l.r.: Fred Williams.
inscribed in pencil l.r.: Yarra Billabong, Kew I / 1975
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by James Mollison, Governor, 1980