- coloured pencils on paper
- 41.9 × 59.2 cm (image and sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- Fitzroy Crossing, Western Australia
- inscribed in pencil on reverse u.l.: 17.
inscribed in pencil on reverse l.c.r: April Jones / NO. 17.
- Accession Number
- Indigenous Art
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased through The Art Foundation of Victoria, 1991
© April Jones/Licensed by Copyright Agency, Australia
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of The Vizard Foundation
- Gallery location
- Not on display