Hillside number 1
- etching, aquatint, drypoint, mezzotint rocker and plate-tone
- 19.9 × 21.7 cm (plate) 32.1 × 32.1 cm (sheet)
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.224 (3rd of 3 states)
- ed. 7/18
- Place of execution: Upwey, Victoria and R.M.I.T., Melbourne
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: 7-18.
inscribed in pencil l.c.r.: Fred Williams.
inscribed in pencil u.r.: 183 III
inscribed in pencil l.r.: No 224 recorde fig . 185 .
inscribed in reverse u.l.: 46
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by James Mollison, Governor, 1979