Eight reclining figures with architectural background
no. 5 from the Europaeische Graphik I portfolio 1963
- colour lithograph
- 43.3 × 33.0 cm (image) 76.7 × 52.1 cm (sheet)
- hors commerce, edition A
- printed by Curwen Prints Ltd, London; published by Felix H. Man and Galerie Wolfgang Ketterer, Stuttgart, Germany
- inscribed in pencil l.r.: Moore / 63.
inscribed in pencil l.l.: H. C.
chopmark l.l.: W (vertically) K (Wolfgang Ketterer)
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Mrs Lieselott Man, Governor, 1993