no. 1 from the Europaeische Graphik III portfolio 1966
- colour lithograph on Japanese paper
- 40.7 × 55.8 cm (image) 53.5 × 75.7 cm (sheet)
- hors commerce, edition A
- printed by Alberto Caprini, Rome; published by Felix H. Man and Galerie Wolfgang Ketterer, Monaco
- inscribed in pencil l.r.: afro.
inscribed in pencil l.l.: I/IV H. C.
chopmark l.l.: W (vertically) K (Wolfgang Ketterer)
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Mrs Lieselott Man, Governor, 1993