Costume design for Andromache
for the play The Trojan Women by Euripides, performed by Stage Sixty, Theatre Royal, Stratford, 1964
- watercolour, collage of cut and torn paper and crayon
- 38.4 × 28.0 cm irreg. (sheet) 51.7 × 32.4 cm irreg. (support)
- Place/s of Execution
- inscribed in pencil u.r.: T. W.
inscribed in pencil l.c.r.: Trojan Women / Andromache.
inscribed in pencil l.c.: YSonnabend
- Accession Number
- International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Mr Peter Corrigan, Member, 1993