- stipple engraving on chine collé
- 47.7 × 38.0 cm (image) 53.8 × 39.0 cm (image and text) 60.7 × 45.8 cm (plate) 65.2 × 51.4 cm irreg. (sheet)
- printed by McQueen & Co., London; published by Moon, Boys & Graves, London
- printed (diagonally) in ink l.l.: From a Drawing by Sir Thomas Lawrence, P.R.A.
printed in ink l.c.l.: To the LADY MARYBOROUGH, This Print of / The Portraits of Lady Bagot, of the Viscountess Burghersh and Lady Fitzroy Somerset is, by permission. / most respectfully dedicated by ITS PROPRIETORS. / LONDON, Published November, 1827, by Moon, Boys & Graves, (Successors to Hurst, Robinson & Co (. under o)) PRINTSELLERS to His MAJESTY, 6, Pall Mall. / Deposée a la Bibliotheque du Roi∙ et Publiée. A PARIS par Pieri Benard, Boulevard des Italiens.
printed (diagonally) in ink l.r.: Engraved by J. Thomson.
printed in ink l.r.: Printed by Mc (. under c) Queen.
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Felton Bequest, 1931
- Gallery location
- Not on display