Girl at Gleneagles
- pen and ink, wash and pencil
- 38.3 × 46.4 cm irreg. (image and sheet)
- inscribed in pencil on backing board u.l.: "GIRL AT GLENEAGLES" (double underlined)
inscribed in blue pencil on backing board u.l.: Initial drawing for "DITA" /
Not for Sale (Not for Sale crossed out and underlined) 25 gns.
inscribed in blue pencil on backing board l.l.: Charles Doutney / St Malo / 140 Victoria St / Potts Point / Sydney.
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
© Estate of the artist
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display