- (a) 85.0 cm (centre back) 110.0 cm (width at hem) (poncho)
(b) 75.5 cm (centre back) 51.7 cm (waist, flat) (dress)
(c) 89.0 cm (outer leg) 52.5 cm (waist, flat) (trousers)
(d) 81.0 cm (outer circumference) 5.0 cm (height) 28.0 cm (width) (hat)
- Place/s of Execution
- Sydney, New South Wales
- (a) label, centre back, red woven on black acetate: (map of Australia) Flamingo Park
(b) label, centre back, woven red on black acetate: (map of Australia) Flamingo Park / handknits by Jenny Kee / and Jan Ayres
(c) label, centre back, woven red on black acetate: (map of Australia) Flamingo Park
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of Vogue Australia, 1983
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- Outfit comprising poncho, dress, pants and hat.
(a) Cotton poncho in matching 'petroglyph' fabric.
(b) Black and white cotton knit dress with graphic 'mali oz' design.
(c) Three quarter length cotton pants with elastic waistband in grey/black/beige 'petroglyph' design.
(d) Small crochet, black and cream hat with brim featuring abstract pattern.