- linocut and block printed linen, cotton
- (a) 144.7 × 52.2 cm irreg.
(b) 144.5 × 31.0 cm irreg.
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of Mr Richard Derham, 1988
© Michael O'Connell/DACS, London. Licensed by Copyright Agency, Australia
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of Professor AGL Shaw AO Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- Natural linen with grand vignettes juxtaposed amongst pink, orange, yellow, peach and blue wavy lines. Printed with human and animal figures, birds and a mermaid set inside vignettes, in purple, pink, green and orange. The edges are turned over and finished with blue bias-binding. The top is turned over and is finished with curtain tape machine stitched to the back.