Fancywork: the archaeology of lives
poster 8 from The Women's Domestic Needlework Group series 1979
- colour photostencil screenprint
- 73.9 × 50.0 cm (image) 78.6 × 51.1 cm (sheet)
- printed in red ink (in image) l.c.: Poster Eight in a series of ten posters designed and printed by / the Womens Domestic Needlework Group, Sydney 1979. Assis- / ted by the Crafts Board, Australia Council.
- Accession Number
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Michell Endowment, 1980
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- Poster 8 in a series of 10 posters.