(c. 1910-c. 1920)
- opaque watercolour on board
- 42.7 × 28.9 (image and sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- inscribed in red paint (in image) l.r.: J. R.
- Accession Number
- Asian Art
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
© Estate of Jamini Roy
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of The Gordon Darling Foundation
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- Street of receding houses ending with white house.