- (64.8 × 91.1 cm) (image) (67.8 × 91.1 cm) (sheet)
- inscribed in pastel (in image) l.r.: J. Senbergs / '83.
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Dr David Rosenthal, Governor, 1995
© Jan Senbergs/Licensed by Copyright Agency, Australia
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- Illustrates an aspect of the mining settlement at Queenstown around Mt. Lyell in Tasmania. Drawn in an energetic, almost expressionistic manner, this image depicts the results of human activity in the area; a radically altered landscape and highly polluted atmosphere.