- colour lithograph
- 100.2 × 45.0 cm irreg. (image) 100.2 × 60.4 cm (sheet)
- artist's proof 2/4
- printed by the artist
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: A/P 2/4
inscribed in pencil l.c.l.: 'Calypso I'
inscribed in pencil l.c.r.: Grahame King '89
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Mr Grahame King, Member, 1995
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- While individual prints reflect particular influences - such as the abstract, organic forms prevalent in Australian art during the 1960s and the art of Eastern calligraphy - all are exemplary of King's characteristic non-representational imagery.