- cotton, synthetic fabric, metal
- (a) 76.0 cm (centre back) 85.0 cm (sleeve length) (jacket)
(b) 81.0 cm (centre back) 82.0 cm (sleeve length) (shirt)
(c) 129.5 cm (outer leg) 48.0 cm (waist, flat) (pants)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- (a) label, centre back neckline, woven in white, blue and silver on black: SARA THORN / ABYSS / BRUCE SLORACH
(b) label, centre back neckline, woven in white, blue and silver on black: SARA THORN / ABYSS / BRUCE SLORACH
(c) label, centre back waist, woven in red and black on white: SARA THORN / SHRUBBERY / BRUCE SLORACH
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented by the National Gallery Women's Association, 1995
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- (a) Jacket with collarless v-neck line in black, grey, brown jacquard knit. Front fastening with three metal relief robot face buttons, false pockets and striped synthetic lining.
(b) Long sleeved cotton shirt printed in black, grey and dark brown 'earth' colour way in Deep Sea Galaxy design.
(c) Straight legged,extra long men's trousers in black, grey, brown Deep Sea Galaxy jacquard knit, partially lined in striped synthetic fabric. Broad belt loops held in place by metal robot relief buttons, front zip and bound pockets.