- cotton, screenprint, perspex, leather thonging
- (a) 79.5 cm (centre back) 87.0 (sleeve length) (t-shirt)
(b) 122.0 cm (outer leg) 43.0 cm (waist, flat) (jeans)
(c) 10.5 × 10.5 × .03 cm (pendant - Galaxy warning sign)
(d) 12.0 × 8.0 × 0.03 cm irreg. (pendant - Abyss eye)
(e) 9.0 cm × 9.0 × 0.03 cm (pendant - Galaxy logo)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- (a) label, centre back neckline, woven in green and red on black: GALAXY EMPORIUM / by Abyss Studio
(b) label, centre back waist, woven in green and red on black: GALAXY EMPORIUM / by Abyss Studio
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented by the National Gallery Women's Association, 1995
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- Mens outfit comprising t-shirt, jeans and three pendants.
(a) Long sleeve cotton top with black knit cuffs and neckline. Sleeves and back panel in black/yellow optical design, front in yellow with 'Techno King' emblem printed in red, two curved panels in red and black running from each shoulder to underarm.
(b) Men's 'Techno' Op print cotton drill pants in black/yellow. Zip fly, waistband with five belt loops, two patch pockets at the back and two continental pockets below front waist.
(c-e) Three laser cut mirror perspex pendants each threaded onto a length of black leather thonging: (c) depicts the Galaxy warning design (d) represents the Abyss eye and (e) displays the Galaxy logo design.