Am I the object which I see?
from the Word and Image suite, 1972
- etching, aquatint and silkscreen
- 37.5 × 38.1 cm (plate) 70.8 × 60.7 cm (sheet)
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- Bowness 39 (d)
- ed. 29/60
- inscribed in pencil l.r.: VP (monogram) 72
inscribed in pencil l.l.: 29/60
printed in ink below image l.c.: Am I the object which I see? / Am I the eyes that look at me?
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria from the Bequest of Violet Dulieu, Founder Benefactor, 1997