- (a) 100 cm (centre back) (shirt)
(b) 215.0 × 46.0 cm (sash)
(c) 82.0 cm (centre back) (breeches)
- Place/s of Execution
- Great Britain
- (a) label, inner centre back, printed blue on white ground: world's / end / McLAREN / WESTWWOOD / BORN IN ENGLAND
(b) label, inner centre back, printed blue on white ground: world's end / McLAREN / WESTWOOD / BORN IN ENGLAND
(c) label, inner centre back, printed blue on white ground: world's end / McLAREN / WESTWOOD / BORN IN ENGLAND
- Accession Number
- International Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased through The Art Foundation of Victoria with the assistance of Just Jeans Pty Ltd, Member, 1999
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- (a) The shirt in white cotton is printed with a red diamond pattern. It has a plunging V neckline with a wide collar, fastening with one button and has full 3/4 length sleeves.
(b) The white cotton sash is constructed from two layers of fabric and trimmed with matching fabric tassels.
(c) The white knee breeches in a damask floral are trimmed with lace and broderie anglais, fastening at the front with a bib and three buttons.