- silk (organza), silk (satin), cotton, metal, plastic
- (a) 125.0 cm (centre back) 32.0 cm (waist, flat) (dress)
(b) 4.0 × 68.0 cm (belt)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of Elvala Ayton, 2004
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- (a) Cream silk organza princess line dress, V-neck with frill satin slip. Full sleeve gathered at wrist to cuff, two covered buttons and frill. Long zip proper left hand side. Frill at hem.
(b) Fabric covered belt 2 x hook and eye, 1 press stud. Worn at waist.