- wool, flax, polyester, viscose, acetate
- (a) 113.5 cm (centre back) 74.3 cm (sleeve length) (coat)
(b) 114.0 cm (outer leg) 42.0 cm (waist, flat) (trousers)
- (a-b) labelled, inside centre back, woven in yellow on black: Vivienne Westwood / ANGLOMANIA / SINCE 1970
- Accession Number
- International Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of Ron Ramsey, 2005
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- (a) Flax fabric jacket composed of multiple large patches in brown, khaki and blue/brown. Collar at neckline and long sleeves to wrist. Jacket fastens through centre front with hook and eye fastenings at neck and waist creating a drape at centre front.
(b) Woollen wide leg trousers woven with stripes of grey and brown. Waistband, three pleats at each side front and on back at left. Button fly closure at centre front.