- leather (cowhide), horn
- (a) 109.0 cm (centre back) 41.0 cm (waist flat) (jerkin)
(b) 105.5 cm (centre back) 42.5 cm (waist, flat) (dress)
- Place/s of Execution
- Auckland, New Zealand
- (a) label, centre back neckline, woven in black on white acetate: WORLD / NEW ZEALAND
- Accession Number
- International Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased NGV Foundation, 2009
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- (a) Sleeveless brown and white cowhide jerkin with round neck. Fastens with one brown horn toggle at the centre neck. Design markings in biro and felt tip pen still visible on inside.
(b) Sleeveless black and white cowhide shift dress with round neck. Approximately knee length.