- silk (satin), (taffeta)
- (a) 58.0 cm (centre back) 34.5 (sleeve length) (jacket)
(b) 109.0 cm (outer leg) 30.0 cm (waist flat) (jodhpurs)
(c) 89.0 cm (outer circumference) 12.0 cm (height) 24.0 cm (width) (cap)
- Place/s of Execution
- Sydney, New South Wales
- (a) label, centre back, woven green on black acetate: (dancing woman) CREATED BY / Linda / Jackson
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased, Victorian Foundation for Living Australian Artists, 2010
© Linda Jackson/Licensed by Copyright Agency, Australia
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of Professor AGL Shaw AO Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- Three-piece outfit comprising:
(a) Fitted short-sleeve jacket of blue duchess satin with Chinese-style collar fastening centre front with four yellow silk ties, lined in yellow silk.
(b) Jodhpurs of blue satin, buttoning at both side seams with covered blue silk buttons. Curved hems trimmed with yellow silk bias binding.
(c) Matching blue satin cap piped with yellow taffeta and lined with dark blue silk. Adjustable drawstring at back.