Explore the power of art and design for inquiry in the classroom and Gallery. This professional learning program focuses on an inquiry into the concept of change using We Change the World as a platform for discovery. Learn how to use and adapt the online exhibition learning resource guided by three essential questions:
- What does change mean to me?
- How do art and design change the world?
- How can I be a changemaker for the change I would like to see?
- Apply the online We Change the World learning resource to the development of an inquiry into the concept of change
- Develop teaching and learning strategies that encourage inquiry learning across the curriculum
- Share learning experiences with colleagues that further support student-centered inquiry learning