Discover how contemporary designers respond to the environmental, social and economic challenges of our age, questioning how to live sustainably with the resources we have. Prepare for a virtual excursion with your students through an overview of the program with links to curriculum and ideas to bring back to the classroom.
- Develop practical strategies for exploring Triennial with students in the classroom and Gallery.
- Investigate how designers address competing considerations, including sustainability, in the design of solutions for current and future use.
- Evaluate the factors that influence design decisions in a range of visual communications.
- Identify and describe the use of methods, media, materials, design elements and design principles in visual communications from different social and cultural contexts.
- Identify and describe the purpose, intended audience and context in a range of visual communications from different social and cultural contexts.
Duration: 90 mins