From innovative uses for salt, seaweed and sea urchins, to lights that alter acoustics and built spaces designed to play with your perception, the NGV Triennial is a place to encounter new ideas in design. Join Myf Doughty from the NGV Department of Contemporary Design and Architecture to hear about thought provoking design from Australia and around the world.
- Develop practical strategies for exploring Triennial with students in the classroom and Gallery.
- Engage with current international contemporary art and design practice.
- Evaluate the factors that influence design decisions in a range of visual communications.
- Identify and describe the use of methods, media, materials, design elements and design principles in visual communications from different social and cultural contexts.
- Connect with NGV Educators, exhibition curator Myf Doughty and teaching peers.
Duration: 90 mins