Wed 7 Jul & Thu 8 Jul
Develop the confidence, knowledge and skills to engage your students with French Impressionism from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston in this immersive two-day professional learning opportunity. Gain insights into the exhibition with curator Meg Slater and discuss practical ideas for gallery and classroom learning with NGV Educators. This program includes hands-on workshops in the NGV studios facilitated by artist Sophie Perez, who captures light, colour and texture in her paintings of everyday environments and landscapes, and designer Danielle Brustman, who works with a rich palette of colour to create interiors and furniture.
Includes exhibition entry. All materials supplied.
Cost: $178 (single day) $340 (two days)
- Gather inspiration for program planning and classroom practice.
- Engage with historic and contemporary art and design practice.
- Develop practical strategies for discussing and analysing artworks with students.
- Use artworks to engage students, and enhance teaching and learning, across multiple learning areas and the capabilities, including critical and creative thinking.
- Develop practical strategies and activities for virtual classroom learning