Written documentation that evaluates and reflects on the studio process.
The evaluation uses considered art terminology to critique, reflect upon and justify the studio process selected and to clarify the presentation at least two finished artworks.
Evidence of Presentation:
- The evaluation is in the range of 750 – 1000 words.
- The document includes visual references to the potential directions that form the basis of the two finished artworks.
- Cinaya has clearly labelled each of the potential direction/s used to develop individual artworks at the start of the evaluation document.
- The evaluation must be presented at the end of the Unit 4 Authentication Material.
The evaluation document must include the following:
- Description of focus subject matter and ideas in at least two finished artworks.
- Visual evidence of selected potential directions in at least two finished artworks.
- Evaluation of the contribution of potential directions to the resolution of artworks.
- Analysis of the realisation and communication of ideas in at least two finished artworks.
- Evaluation of the resolution of materials, techniques and aesthetic qualities used to communicate ideas.
- Evaluation of the cohesive relationships between artworks.
- Evaluation of the presentation of at least two artworks.
- The presentation of at least two finished artworks may include a discussion of the space the artworks will be displayed, lighting, wall colour and arrangement or sequence of the artworks in the space through illustrations, diagrams, images or photographs.