no. 6 from the Europaeische Graphik IX portfolio 1974
- colour lithograph
- 39.2 × 49.7 cm (image) 53.7 × 75.8 cm (sheet)
- hors commerce, edition A
- printed by Curwen Prints Ltd, London, England; published by Felix H. Man and Galerie Wolfgang Ketterer, Munich, Germany
- inscribed in pencil l.r.: Moore / 73.
inscribed in pencil l.l.: H.C.
printed in ink (in image) l.r.: Girl writing
chopmark l.l.: W (vertically) K (Wolfgang Ketterer)
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Mrs Lieselott Man, Governor, 1993