- a) 98.0 cm (centre back) 71.5 cm (sleeve length) (coat) b) 16.3 × 106.0 cm (coat sash) c) 67.0cm (centre back) 17.0 cm (sleeve length) (top) d) 70.5 cm (centre back) 32.5 cm (waist, flat) (skirt)
- Place/s of Execution
- (c) label, centre back, printed (vertically) in black on white acetate: SYDNEY
printed in black on white acetate: LINDA JACKSON /FLAMINGO PARK
(d) label, centre back, printed (vertically) in black on white acetate: SYDNEY
printed in black on white acetate: LINDA JACKSON / FLAMINGO PARK
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased, Victorian Foundation for Living Australian Artists, 2010
© Linda Jackson/Licensed by Copyright Agency, Australia
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of Professor AGL Shaw AO Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- Woven pink-and-orange check Indian silk (Bangalore) outfit comprising coat and sash, cap-sleeve top and gathered skirt.
(a-b) Flared wrap coat with shawl collar and peaked shoulders, long sleeves and matching wide sash tie.
(c) Cap-sleeve top in matching fabric
(d) Knee-length skirt in matching fabric.