To prepare for your booking, please note the following:
• Bookings are essential for all school and student groups
• Bookings must be made at least 4 weeks in advance of visit
• All programs are presented by experienced educators
• Mandarin translation available on request (at additional cost, confirmed at time of booking)
• Teachers or adults accompanying your group are also welcome to translate during the visit.
All tours and programs are presented in English. Please advise if an interpreter will accompany your group.
A Mandarin speaking guide/educator may be arranged on request, subject to availability.
Please note the following terms and conditions prior to booking:
• All bookings are confirmed at time of booking. Tentative bookings are not accepted
• Payment must be made at least one week prior to the visit.
• Requests to amend confirmed booking details (such as change to participant numbers), must be made by email at least 14 days prior to visit.
• Full program fees will be incurred for late cancellations or amendments.
• No refund for variance in student number during visit.
• Students must be supervised at all times by a teacher or adult.
Subscribe today for the latest on NGV Learning programs, exhibitions and resources. Already subscribed? Manage your subscription through your NGV account online.