Prepare for VCE with two days of intensive learning about art and design at the NGV. This program features educator led gallery blitz sessions exploring exhibitions and displays at both The Ian Potter Centre: NGV Australia and NGV International, including Keith Haring | Jean-Michel Basquiat: Crossing Lines. Enjoy artist and designer-led talks and workshops to with ADi, Twoone and Jade Spokes. Inspire your folio, learn some new study tips, share ideas and spend time getting creative with like-minded peers.
All materials supplied.
Cost $70 (single day) $130 (two days) per student.
- Analyse, interpret and discuss NGV exhibitions, artworks and artistic practices from different cultural, historical and contemporary contexts.
- Connect with local and international artists and explore their practices, materiality, techniques, technologies and processes.
- Conceptualise, design and create artworks which express meanings and ideas connected to NGV exhibitions and artist workshops.
- Manipulate materials, techniques and processes to create two-dimensional and three-dimensional works.
- Develop your own personal style and take inspiration for your own art and design practice.